Their gas savings went up in fire

“DARTMOUTH, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say a couple trying to beat the high cost of gasoline accidentally caused a fire that burned their apartment complex.”

The Associated Press: Fire officials say hoarded gasoline led to fire

Blogged with the Flock Browser
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s