Man dies in fire after kicking stove because dinner was not ready

A Nigerian businessman dies in fire after kicking stove because dinner was not ready

This Nigerian  has become angry

Because his dinner was not ready

He kicked  hard the lighted stove,

Thereby, kicked the bucket ,by Jove.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s